EXPATS AGAIN

EXPATS AGAIN! Experiencing other cultures while enriching our global view.

Followers

ME

My photo
Munich, Germany
I am married to the love of my life and am finally able to shower him with all of the attention he deserves. I am now retired and living the life here in Europe. I am an American, he is an Australian, and this is our second overseas address. The first was Shanghai, China and now Munich, Germany. Come along and live the life with us as we continue our adventure of discovering all Europe has to offer.

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

SPINNING ON THE BULLS BALLS

 It seems that Venice doesn't hold a monopoly on beautiful canals, Milan has it's own.  The Naviglio Grande in Milan, Italy is pictured on the right.  It is one of the things I plan to do this week while accompanying my husband on a business trip to Milan.  He has to work and I get to play!  How fair is that?  Most of what I know about Milan is that it is the fashion capital of the world.  Window shopping is a favorite hobby of mine and I can't think of a better place to do it than Milan.  I won't be re-mortgaging the homestead, so don't expect to view any of my purchases in a future blog.  Suffice it to say, I will be satisfied with viewing only.


One thing I plan on doing is spinning on the bulls balls.  Here is how it's done!

 

This is supposed to bring good luck.  WE shall see, :-)

Finally, I want to go to the top of the Duomo and view Milano.  Check out THOSE flying buttresses!

View from the Duomo (Cathedral) in Milan (Italy).CIAO!

Image via Wikipedia

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: