EXPATS AGAIN

EXPATS AGAIN! Experiencing other cultures while enriching our global view.

Followers

ME

My photo
Munich, Germany
I am married to the love of my life and am finally able to shower him with all of the attention he deserves. I am now retired and living the life here in Europe. I am an American, he is an Australian, and this is our second overseas address. The first was Shanghai, China and now Munich, Germany. Come along and live the life with us as we continue our adventure of discovering all Europe has to offer.

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Saturday, January 29, 2011

SMART A**






I found this plate online.  It was designed by two young mothers who both have degrees in Nutrition.  Sometimes a visual cue such as this can help us when controlling portion size.  I also hoped it would help our grandchildren learn how to control their food portions for themselves.


I sent one to each of my young grandchildren in the states and I alerted my son and daughter-in-law that they would be arriving.


Today, I received an email from my son that they arrived. He included a photo from his i-phone to show me that they are already using them.  Take a look, the smart a**.



1 comment:

Joyce said...

ha-that's funny : )