EXPATS AGAIN

EXPATS AGAIN! Experiencing other cultures while enriching our global view.

Followers

ME

My photo
Munich, Germany
I am married to the love of my life and am finally able to shower him with all of the attention he deserves. I am now retired and living the life here in Europe. I am an American, he is an Australian, and this is our second overseas address. The first was Shanghai, China and now Munich, Germany. Come along and live the life with us as we continue our adventure of discovering all Europe has to offer.

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

WELCOME TO POTTENSTEIN





When a colleague of my husbands' heard we were heading for Meissen and Dresden this past weekend, he recommended we stop by Pottenstein, a favorite  motorcycle route for many of the locals.  I'm so glad we did as we found it to be charming, unique, and very picturesque with its narrow valley, small running stream, high cliffs, and assortment of outdoor summer activities.


 

3 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Gorgeous! Wow I wish we had made it there.

irmie said...

Absolutely fabulous ! You are really helping me on creating my list for our next trip to Germany, which we are planning for August - September of next year to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. Thank you for these jaw-dropping beautiful photos.

Shell said...

Very charming!