EXPATS AGAIN

EXPATS AGAIN! Experiencing other cultures while enriching our global view.

Followers

ME

My photo
Munich, Germany
I am married to the love of my life and am finally able to shower him with all of the attention he deserves. I am now retired and living the life here in Europe. I am an American, he is an Australian, and this is our second overseas address. The first was Shanghai, China and now Munich, Germany. Come along and live the life with us as we continue our adventure of discovering all Europe has to offer.

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Friday, April 3, 2009

Our new "Wasser/Truckner"


As you can see, Steve is making himself at home by settling in, leaning back, and enjoying a glass of German Reisling. This photo was taken after he returned home from a half day of work, but faced more work helping me remove boxes and move furniture. We are at the point where all we need to do is install the lighting fixtures and hang the art work. Most everything else is completed.
Today they installed the Wasser/Truckner, washer/dryer. I will have to get used to doing both on one machine and doing it in the bathroom of all places. Evidently, this is very common here. Our second bath is on the second floor where the bedrooms are so I decided that this would be the most convenient. It was fun watching the movers put it on their backs and traipse up the winding circular staircase. A staircase that has marble floor, no less! I stayed out of the way of that one.
I'm headed down on my "city bike" to get some washing detergent and dryer sheets so I can get our laundry done. We leave for Sofia, Bulgaria at 6:00 am tomorrow morning. We return on Tuesday, April 7th.

No comments: