EXPATS AGAIN

EXPATS AGAIN! Experiencing other cultures while enriching our global view.

Followers

ME

My photo
Munich, Germany
I am married to the love of my life and am finally able to shower him with all of the attention he deserves. I am now retired and living the life here in Europe. I am an American, he is an Australian, and this is our second overseas address. The first was Shanghai, China and now Munich, Germany. Come along and live the life with us as we continue our adventure of discovering all Europe has to offer.

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP."


macrumors newbie

Join Date: Oct 2011
Divorcing wife. Thanks iPhone 4s and Find My Friends

I got my wife a new 4s and loaded up find my friends without her knowing. She told me she was at her friends house in the east village. I've had suspicions about her meeting this guy who live uptown. Lo and behold, Find my Friends has her right there.

I just texted her asking where she was and the dumb b!otch said she was on 10th Street!! Thank you Apple, thank you App Store, thank you all. These beautiful treasure trove of screen shots going to play well when I meet her a$$ at the lawyer's office in a few weeks.

thankfully, she's the rich one.



Whoa!!  The above post was posted to "MacRumors."  


I have an old Apple 3-G and I am very happy with it, except I would like a camera upgrade, but that is no reason to buy the new 4s.  I don't know if the app "Find My Friends" can be put on any phone, but this poor guy uploaded it to his wife's new iPhone that he bought her and then used it only to find her in a lie.


Ouch!


Some people have commented that this may be a fake post, but it easily could be the truth in many people's lives if they use this app.


Technology sure has opened the floodgates. It boggles the mind to think of how something like this innocuous app can be used for stealth.  I can see it used by prosecutors in the courtroom.  "Your honor, we have evidence from the accused's iPhone app that he was at the location of the crime at the very time the crime was being committed."  


It gives me chills....



2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Whether she was trustworthy or not, it's creepy that he spied on her like that!

Katina said...

yep! Big brother truly has the capability to watch at ALL times! Thanks for stopping by PEaceful Divas today!