1. What is more important to you-doing what you love or loving what you do?
At first, it seems like "The chicken or the egg" question, but I don't think anyone loves doing anything unless they love what their doing, including me.
2. Do you like bleu cheese?
Not in any passionate way, but I don't hate it either.
3. What is the most difficult emotion for you to handle?
Injustice, in a perfect world, there would be no such thing.
4. Fresh flowers or chocolate?
I've never felt guilty receiving flowers.
5. What's a song you love that has the word 'love' in the title? It doesn't have to be a 'love song'.
I am hopeless at this sort of question. I barely know the lyrics to any song. My sons tease me about it. I'm all about the melody and beat. Sorry I don't have any examples to offer, I could hum for you....
6. Are you the person you wanted to be when you grew up?
Heavens no, and we can all be grateful for that!
7. Any special Valentine's Day plans?
Yes. But he reads my blog from time to time, so I cannot reveal any plans until AFTER the big day. I could use some ideas (see previous post).
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I went ot a lecture on nutrition for women and my brain is trying to adjust to ways to get rid of free radicals, who I thought were abolished years ago. I haven't seen a "Make love, not war," sign carrying flower child on Berkley or any campus in 30 years. Now, they are threatening my health and I need to eat more antioxidents to keep heart disease, diabetes, and cancer at bay. Will these guys never let me live in peace?