EXPATS AGAIN

EXPATS AGAIN! Experiencing other cultures while enriching our global view.

Followers

ME

My photo
Munich, Germany
I am married to the love of my life and am finally able to shower him with all of the attention he deserves. I am now retired and living the life here in Europe. I am an American, he is an Australian, and this is our second overseas address. The first was Shanghai, China and now Munich, Germany. Come along and live the life with us as we continue our adventure of discovering all Europe has to offer.

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tierpark Hellabrunn: Munich Zoo


Pretty scary dude, eh?  He may not be the most handsome lizard in the pack, but I'm rather pleased with the photo I took of him.  Today, a friend of mine took me with him on a photograph tour.  I think his lessons paid off, don't you?

Here are a couple of more from our excursion.


When I posted this, it looked like he was a statue, but it's the real deal!

 


I wonder what he is thinking here?







1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

Wow, your camera is FANTASTIC!!! These photos are excellent!