EXPATS AGAIN

EXPATS AGAIN! Experiencing other cultures while enriching our global view.

Followers

ME

My photo
Munich, Germany
I am married to the love of my life and am finally able to shower him with all of the attention he deserves. I am now retired and living the life here in Europe. I am an American, he is an Australian, and this is our second overseas address. The first was Shanghai, China and now Munich, Germany. Come along and live the life with us as we continue our adventure of discovering all Europe has to offer.

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Saturday, July 31, 2010

FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE!


Eli spotted this auto a mile away.  The kids got good taste, eh?  It was parked on the Champs Elysee, in Paris.


While browsing the shops on the Champs Elysee we spotted a Renault store.  Eli had a ball looking at the prototypes, learning about gas emissions, and playing a driving game (just let me say that I'm glad he's not on the road now, :-)


We both loved the round seats!


So cool!


I liked the blue headlights.


AND, it's electric!!


Another kind of "GREEN!"






Check out this cool station "Quick Drop" where your used battery is removed from your car (the yellow one) and a new, fully charged battery is inserted to replace your used one.  Ingenious!  No more relying on gas companies.  BRING IT ON, I SAY!


I can only tell you that this is a motor. If you have any knowledge about this to add, please leave a comment.  I would love to know more about it.




Did I tell you how strong Eli is?


Thank goodness 11 year-olds are not driving.  We didn't survive the first minute.  I love you sweetie, but you have a lot of practicing to do, :-)






Eli was impressed that this car had an X Box player--whatever for, I don't have a clue.


Even I (who knows nothing about cars) can appreciate this Peugeot.



I can tell that Eli was very impressed with the Peugeot ~~better start saving your nickles and dimes.






More information about lowering the CO2


Toyota's answer.


An excited and enlightened Eli, but also an exhausted one after auto shopping with his Mimi.

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

That is the coolest show ever!!! That grass car is wild!

honeypiehorse said...

Whoa. I'd love to show up to work in that!