EXPATS AGAIN

EXPATS AGAIN! Experiencing other cultures while enriching our global view.

Followers

ME

My photo
Munich, Germany
I am married to the love of my life and am finally able to shower him with all of the attention he deserves. I am now retired and living the life here in Europe. I am an American, he is an Australian, and this is our second overseas address. The first was Shanghai, China and now Munich, Germany. Come along and live the life with us as we continue our adventure of discovering all Europe has to offer.

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Friday, July 23, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS ALYSSA AND TONY!


                          One of the most beautiful golf holes I've ever seen!  The site of the nuptials between Alyssa and Tony.  It was just amazing.  No wonder they chose this place to get married.


                   One of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen (photo courtesy of Diane). Her dress was exquisite.  The form, the detail, the material all fit her perfectly.  She looked like an angel.


          Probably the most attractive couple I have ever seen married.  (photo courtesy of Diane).
How could you find a cuter pair?  They look like they just stepped out of a magazine!


                                  And the friendliest! (photo courtesy of Diane).  They have personalities to match.  Both outgoing, competitive, and they share the same occupation!
Best wishes to you, Tony and Alyssa.


1 comment:

Rachel Cotterill said...

That looks like a beautiful day :)