EXPATS AGAIN

EXPATS AGAIN! Experiencing other cultures while enriching our global view.

Followers

ME

My photo
Munich, Germany
I am married to the love of my life and am finally able to shower him with all of the attention he deserves. I am now retired and living the life here in Europe. I am an American, he is an Australian, and this is our second overseas address. The first was Shanghai, China and now Munich, Germany. Come along and live the life with us as we continue our adventure of discovering all Europe has to offer.

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'M ON SCHMAP!

Lustheim Palace, or my version of it anyway, was short-listed to be included in the Schmap Interactive maps online travel search guide. I received notice yesterday that they had in fact chose to include my HDR version of Lustheim Palace for their maps.

You can go there and visit on my blog on the right hand side next to this posting. It will be a permanent feature of my blog. It is a great tool when you are traveling to a new city or country. All you have to do in write in the name of the city and Voila! You have photos of the most important things to do while you're there, what not to miss, great sees, and other cool information to make your travels more exciting.

My photo is given credit under the name TaiTaiTina. A Tai Tai in China, where we used to live, is a woman whose expat husband works so she doesn't have to. I loved being a Tai Tai in Shanghai. What was not to like? Lots of free time and plenty of friends to spend it with while my hubby was traveling Asia doing business.

Now, we are in Munich, Germany and I can say that being a Tai Tai in Germany is every bit as rewarding. I'm retired now so I don't have to fret about returning to the U.S. and finishing my career. Europe is so culturally diverse and I don't think I will ever tire of exploring it.

Just a FYI, TaiTaiTina is my FLICKR site. You can find me at:http://www.flickr.com/photos/christicarney/ where you can view many more of my photos taken while here in Europe and abroad.

Don't forget to use Schmap while planning a vacation or holiday. I find it to be very useful.

No comments: