EXPATS AGAIN

EXPATS AGAIN! Experiencing other cultures while enriching our global view.

Followers

ME

My photo
Munich, Germany
I am married to the love of my life and am finally able to shower him with all of the attention he deserves. I am now retired and living the life here in Europe. I am an American, he is an Australian, and this is our second overseas address. The first was Shanghai, China and now Munich, Germany. Come along and live the life with us as we continue our adventure of discovering all Europe has to offer.

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MEOW, MEOW!!


Remember the little cat that just wouldn't leave our screened in porch? Well, she was a mama and look what she delivered three days ago! Four little kittens are burrowed deep in a nest under our bushes in our front yard. The two white ones (with black spots on top of their heads) are on top of two totally black ones.
Now, how to keep the kids from learning about the new arrivals! Until they are a few weeks old, they will stay put. Then, mom and four offspring will be making a trip to the Humane Society. I hope they find a good home.

No comments: