EXPATS AGAIN

EXPATS AGAIN! Experiencing other cultures while enriching our global view.

Followers

ME

My photo
Munich, Germany
I am married to the love of my life and am finally able to shower him with all of the attention he deserves. I am now retired and living the life here in Europe. I am an American, he is an Australian, and this is our second overseas address. The first was Shanghai, China and now Munich, Germany. Come along and live the life with us as we continue our adventure of discovering all Europe has to offer.

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pin This!


I love photography and I am always looking for ways to come up with a new idea for a photo gift or display.  Here is one I found on Pinterest that would be so fun to give to a mother.  The actual display would be wonderful, but a set of note cards with this photo as the cover would make her day!


Here is another idea for a cute photo for mom and daughter.  It could be displayed in both a tot's room or a mom's room.  I suppose you could do the same photo every few years to show progression and what a keepsake it would make for your daughter or her daughter!


Wouldn't this be a wonderful photo of twins in these shirts?  I love it!


Or, if you don't have twins, you can always reach for one of these! (just kidding).



I think a photo like this for the bride in your family is a must.  How cute it this?

If you haven't found Pinterest yet, you must go now and search it out.  There are lots of good ideas for just about anything.  Art, travel, decorating, baking, flower arranging, and heaps of other fun categories.  There are new ideas and inspiration every day.  Have fun and let me know if you join (it's free) so I can visit your pins.  If you're already a member, forward your pin name so I can follow you!

5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Such cute ideas. I told someone else today that I'm afraid to go there, I don't want another addiction!

Betty W said...

I agree. Pinterest is FULL of good ideas and it got my creative juices flowing. I love it!!
You can follow me here:
http://pinterest.com/betty1961/
I will follow back.

Madeline said...

The baby shirts are adorable!

Joyce said...

Love the bride's shoes and the baby shoes both. I'm hooked on Pinterest-so much fabulous stuff out there. Now I'm off to repin your pics : )

Love Bears All Things said...

Thanks for visiting Bears at Home.
Mama Bear